Iran has unsurprisingly rolled back on its Nuclear deal commitments which were agreed in 2015.
In a statement, it said it would no longer observe limitations on its capacity for enrichment, the level of enrichment, the stock of enriched material, or research and development.
The announcement followed a meeting of the Iranian cabinet in Tehran.
This decision comes on the back of the recent assassination of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani by the US in Baghdad.
- ‘Epstein and I Have Everyone on Videotape’ Claims Ghislaine Maxwell
- The Truth About the Spanish Influenza Pandemic – 1918
- First Coronavirus Death Outside Asia Reported in France
- UK Coronavirus Imminent Threat – Forcible Quarantine Enabled
- UK to Incentivize Vaccination Uptake Through New Contractural Service