According to reports from the family members of a recently deceased Abortion Doctor, the remains of more than 2,200 unborn children have been found at his Illinois home.
The discovery was made by members of the family of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, who died on September 3. The family members had been searching through Klopfer’s belongings after he died, FOX 59 of Indianapolis reported.
Authorities have said there is no evidence that any abortions were performed at the private residence.
The report said Klopfer had formerly worked at the Women’s Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana. The home where the remains were found is located in Will County, Illinois
- 95% of Baby Foods Tested Contain Toxic Metals that Could Lower Babies’ IQ
- “They’re Murdering My Son” – The Father of Julian Assange Tells Us What’s Really Going On
- How Did 274,000 Babies End Up on Psychiatric Meds?
- Internally Displaced Syrian Refugees Tormented by US Forces
- Bill Gates-Funded Chemical Cloud to help ‘Climate Change’ Could End in Disaster