In the latest episode of The Highwire with Del Bigtree, Dr. Theresa Deisher PhD explains the process of using cell lines from aborted human babies in the manufacturing process of certain vaccines, including the MMR.
Dr. Theresa A. Deisher obtained her Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University School of Medicine. An expert in adult stem cell research, Dr. Theresa Deisher is the first person to discover adult pluripotent stem cells. She is an inventor of over 35 issued US/Japan patents, whose discoveries have led to clinical trials of fibroblast growth factor 18 for osteoarthritis and cartilage repair, and for Factor XIII for surgical bleeding.
Prior to founding AVM Biotechnology, she worked at leading biotechnology companies including Genentech, Repligen, ZymoGenetics, Immunex and Amgen as their principal scientist and R&D Vice President. She has had extensive scientific and management experience in the commercial biotechnology field.
Regardless of your views on the efficacy and safety of Vaccines, there is an ethical question we all really need to consider when deciding whether we want to use these products.
Are you OK with newborn babies being harvested alive without anaesthetic?
- China Expands Virus Lockdown – 23 Million Quarantined
- Epstein, the Maxwell Sisters and the FBI’s Counter-Terrorism Database
- UK Advertising Authority Bans Advert Warning of Potential 5G Dangers
- CDC Warn Flu Vaccine is a Bad Match And Largely Ineffective – Again!
- Britain’s Historic Child Abuse & the Islands of Terror