The new strain of coronavirus ( 2019-nCoV) has just been declared a global emergency by the World Health Organization, as the outbreak continues to spread outside of China.
WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in a statement:
“The main reason for this declaration is not what is happening in China but what is happening in other countries,”
The main concern is that it could spread to countries with weaker health systems.
The death toll now stands at 170 people in China with a further 98 confirmed cases outside of China, but so far no deaths.
If you havent already checked out our previous article on the Coronavirus you really should as it outlines exactly what we know and what we don’t know.
- ‘Epstein and I Have Everyone on Videotape’ Claims Ghislaine Maxwell
- The Truth About the Spanish Influenza Pandemic – 1918
- First Coronavirus Death Outside Asia Reported in France
- UK Coronavirus Imminent Threat – Forcible Quarantine Enabled
- UK to Incentivize Vaccination Uptake Through New Contractural Service