Ever taken a midnight stroll through the quiet park, listening to the whispering wildlife whilst thoughtfully gazing upon the infinitesimal sky above – Well, if you plan to do it anytime soon in New York please make sure you get your Government-issued permit first!
In what seems like the most ridiculous move so far by the state of New York, or any state come to think of it you will now have to pay for a permit to stargaze in public parks within the state of New York.
You really cannot make this kind of nonsense up, land of the free! Sure, just make sure you get your permits first!
- ‘Epstein and I Have Everyone on Videotape’ Claims Ghislaine Maxwell
- The Truth About the Spanish Influenza Pandemic – 1918
- First Coronavirus Death Outside Asia Reported in France
- UK Coronavirus Imminent Threat – Forcible Quarantine Enabled
- UK to Incentivize Vaccination Uptake Through New Contractural Service