Well, we knew this was coming – it was only a matter of time before this idea began to be discussed.
The Conversation reports:
Airlines could require vaccination for passengers, or at least make them show a medical exemption as to why they cannot be vaccinated. Perhaps now is the time to consider this.
Right now, scientists are urgently working to develop a COVID-19 vaccine. If they succeed, a vaccine dissemination strategy will be needed immediately.
Also, just this month, the FDA approved a new vaccine for pandemic influenza (H5N1). As for the seasonal flu vaccines, they are already here.
If you missed our article earlier this week entitled ‘Your Freedom is on the Brink of Extinction’ then we urge you to read it – what freedom we have left we need to preserve.
- Ex-Vodafone Boss Reveals Catastrophic Truth About 5G and COVID19
- Negative Facts About Vaccines Could be Banned on Social Media Under New UK Laws
- COVID19 – The Truth About Italy
- CDC Recommends Separating Newborns from Mums Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Gordon Brown Calls for Global Government to Tackle Coronavirus