- Suspect known to Swedish security services.
- Suspect reported to be 39-year-old Uzbek father of four
- Truck is hijacked and driven into Stockholm department store
- Man ‘arrested and claims responsibility for attack’
- At least four dead and 15 injured
- Witnesses report hundreds of shoppers running for their lives
- Swedish Prime Minister: Everything indicates this is terroris
As is the increasing trend with European Terror attacks yet another truck has driven into a busy crowd in Stockholm, BBC Reports::
A lorry has smashed into a store in central Stockholm, killing at least three people, Swedish police say.
Several people were also injured in the incident on Drottninggatan (Queen Street), one of the city’s major pedestrian streets.
Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven said everything pointed to an act of terrorism and that one person had been arrested. He gave no details.
The firm that owns the lorry said it had been hijacked earlier in the day.
The crash happened at the Ahlens department store just before 15:00 local time (13:00 GMT).
Swedish brewery Spendrups said its lorry had been stolen on its way to a restaurant delivery.
This should help distract from Donald Trumps latest action in Syria , watch out for lots more fear porn and distraction over the coming days and weeks!
We’ll keep you updated as the details of the driver’s passport and ISIS connections come in.